Bamboo Nappy Insert - 6 Layers
Our bamboo nappy inserts provide high absorbency for use in cloth nappies. They are made from the softest bamboo terry fabric. Being a natural fibre, bamboo inserts are incredibly absorbent, and therefore perfect for moderate to heavy wetters. hey can go straight onto baby’s skin unlike microfibre. They are also very absorbent and are not prone to compression leaks. Additional inserts may be added for very heavy wetters or night use. Bamboo nappy inserts are a great choice for families wishing to avoid polyester and other synthetic materials in their cloth nappies.
Each bamboo cloth nappy insert consists of 6 layers of absorbent bamboo terry fabric, sewn together. This listing is for 1 x insert.
Bamboo Nappy Insert Benefits
- Material: bamboo terry
- Very high absorbency to avoid leaks
- Natural fibre fabric - can be placed directly against baby's skin (unlike microfibre)
- Natural fibre fabric - helps to avoid compression leaks (unlike microfibre)
- Super soft for baby's comfort
- Rectangular shape for easy stuffing in pocket nappies
- Insert size measures approximately 36cm x 14cm
- Natural cream colour
Bulk Buy Bamboo Inserts
Buy 10 or more bamboo inserts and receive 10% off. Discount will automatically apply to your cart when you have added 10 or more bamboo inserts to your cart. No coupon code needed.
Bamboo Nappy Insert Reviews
Bamboo Insert Care Instructions
Bamboo nappy inserts are super absorbent and therefore they will take a little longer to dry. They are very thick (6 layers) so may not be ideal for folding to fit in nappies snapped down to the smallest rise setting.
- Wash before first use
- Inserts will reach peak absorbency after the first 6-8 washes
- Bamboo cloth nappy inserts can be machine washed with your other nappies and inserts
- Line or tumble dry as needed
Check out our full cloth nappy wash guide.